Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The About Me Challenge - Day 6

Q: A letter to someone you wish you could meet.

A:

Dear You,

I've known you for approximately two and a half full years. I've grown to love and respect you. If ever, in life, I happen to come across the place you live, which I know is on the other side of the earth, I would barge in and hug you and tell you how much I absolutely adore you. I hate hugs, so, you now know how special you are. Our brains.. I swear, they're twins. I enjoy every single minute I spend talking to you, online. Hell, I even enjoy looking at those dots going up and down, indicating your typing!
Skype's great. But meeting you.. will be better. I hope I do, someday. And until then, I'll keep wishing.. and hope you feel the same way.
Love, 
Aditi

A/N: To edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment