Monday, April 30, 2012

And, Love.

So, one day, i was having this conversation with someone.. and the topic (God knows how) got diverted to love. That's what I said.. That's what I think..

"And, love. I don't believe in it much, myself.. but one can never be sure. I think its all about trust. Belief - the very basic form of it. Its like, giving the person or thing all the power to destroy everything that's dear to you, but believing strongly that they wont.. and then, again, it doesn't exist, because, you see.. trust is...immaterial. It isn't a foundation. It's more like the icing on a cake, whose foundation would be your will. Your will to take responsibility of that particular person or thing.. "

(:

Update: There's kind of a follow up post to this. Check it out, if you'd like!
And, Love. (Not a reprise)

9 comments:

  1. I believe you cannot trust anyone completely but yourself. at the same time it's difficult for someone to live on their own trust for a life time so they will start trusting others..be it friends, cousins..and that is like the icing on a cake but when u believe a person belongs to you and that he/she will stay with you till death then trust is 'also' a foundation and it must be for such a bond :)
    -Anon ( waiting for you to give me a name!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what? Sometimes, you can't trust yourself completely either..
      A person can't 'belong' to you. You can't own a person.. at least not since..? 1863! When President Lincoln freed the..? slaves. (get the TBBT reference? :P)
      Anon. Again. Use your real name.
      Why? are you chicken? Not brave enough to tell me your name? ;)

      Delete
  2. Its not that i'm not brave enough but its better if i don't reveal my name :) well i don't think u know me anyway! and if you want u can consider me chicken :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're weird. You don't want me to know you?
      Well.. As long as you ain't some crazy stalker, I guess that's okay..

      Delete
    2. no, u shouldn't be worrying about that. im not a crazy stalker but i'd love to know more about your thoughts and feelings! :)

      Delete
    3. *phew*
      Thank God for that. :P
      Hahah, there's a new post..

      Delete
  3. As naturally Aditi Sharma as her fears as human. We can't be living fearing our own shadows. In life nothing bully us more than our own judgemental views that too subjective unexperimental. Is there any change in your views since 30th April 2012

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're human. And that alone justifies our irrational thinking. (:
      I'm afraid not. There hasn't been much change in my views about love since April 2012. It's more or less the same. I'll blame it on inexperience. Maybe it'll change someday. But that day, I know, is far, far away.
      Thanks for dropping by to comment! ^_^

      Delete